Can you believe it's that time of year again?! This will be my second year professionally participating in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I am so excited! I got my feet wet last year, but this year I am SO ready! Honestly, this is my favorite sale of the year! A lot of new fall and winter goodies are on sale for the best prices! The reason why I love this sale so much is because it reminds me of fall-- the crisp air, the pumpkin candles and lattes, and the coziness that comes along with this amazing season!
So, without further ado, here is what you need to know & how to shop the N Sale:
This sale includes the hottest trends, best brands and everyday essentials for women, men, and kids. You'll find the cutest pre-season booties, boots, coats, sweaters, jeans, etc. at amazing sale prices until August 5th; prices will go back up on the 6th.
- The sale starts on July 12th for Nordstrom card members and then opens up to the "public" on July 20th.
- A lot of the best deals and hottest items actually sell out really fast, so it's in your best interest to get a Nordstrom card. I don't personally make anything on the Nordstrom card, but I want you guys to be able to get what you want! So many people were frustrated last year because all their items were sold out or out of their size once the sale opened to the public. If you're one of those people who think credit is the spawn of the devil, you can pay it off as soon as you get home or are finished with the transaction.
- Make sure you make a list of the items you want; there are thousands of great items, so if you know what you want/need, make a list! It'll make your life a lot easier. What are you all looking for? I will be sharing my favorite pieces, and would love to share things that I know you are looking for!
- This sale also includes some new summer pieces at sale prices, so be on the lookout for some awesome hot-weather goodies!
- Here is the newly released catalog of some of the steals! Honestly, this is just a tiny, tiny taste of everything there is!
- I'll be posting quite a few blog posts with my faves during this time, so be sure to check back for my latest on the blog and Instagram!